walker tape ultra hold 1/2″ x 12YD
Ultra hold tape 1/2″ x 12YD Strongest tape for Toupee, Hair Pieces & Wigs
Walker Tape®’s Ultra Hold Tape is the strongest and tackiest tape in the industry. It is built with a stretchy carrier, a dull finish, and skin-safe gentleness. It provides a comfortable, maximum wear (4+ weeks) hold for wearers.
Keep the product away from heat, humidity, and light. Store in a well-ventilated, cool, dark, dry, room-temperature controlled environment (60-80°F). Seal clamshells completely.
- Peel the tape from the roll and cut to the desired length.
- Place the adhesive side toward the unit. Avoid touching the adhesive.
- Place the tape piece where desired on the hair system.
- Repeat as needed.
- When ready to apply to the scalp, peel off the remaining white liner pieces.
- For easier application, spray Just-Rite Positioning Spray over the adhesive area. The amount sprayed will determine the amount of time available to adjust the unit (the more you spray, the longer you have until the adhesive grabs).
- Press the hair system firmly onto the scalp, taking care not to move it in the process.
works well together
Walker Tape®’s C-22 Solvent
is our most popular, fastest working skin-safe solvent we make. It is oil-based, safe for all systems, and has a fresh citrus scent. C-22 Solvent is a great fit for stylists that are looking for a fast and efficient breakdown speed.
Keep the product away from heat, humidity, and light. Store in a well-ventilated, cool, dark, dry, room-temperature controlled environment (60-80°F). Close bottle lids tightly.
With proper storage, our liquid products have a shelf life of up to six months.
Organic Wetting Agents, Petroleum Hydrocarbons, Citrus Oils, Lanolin
Spray on adhesive area. Reaction time in as little as 1 minute depending on adhesive build-up. Wipe or brush off residue. Shampoo and rinse.
Saturating the adhesive area and wiping off the residue once breakdown has occurred will help give the best results. The release time will depend on adhesive buildup. Wipe or brush off residue.
We recommend performing a patch test before use.
To Do a Solvent Soak:
Fill a large bowl or sink with C-22 Solvent. Place the system into the solvent, base side up. Keep the system submerged and work the adhesive build up off. Wear gloves to keep your hands out of direct contact with the solution. Shampoo the system and rinse.
Soak times vary from 5-30 minutes, depending on the type of system and adhesive used.
- Flammable – Do not store or use near heat, sparks, or open flame.
- Close lid tightly.
- Do not apply to broken, cut, or irritated skin.
- External use only, do not ingest.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test on a small area before use.
- Store in a well-ventilated, cool, dark, dry, room-temperature controlled environment (60-80°F).